Sabtu, 19 Februari 2011

Intermezzo By Me

Well...Reading the Intermezzo before, I interested to make one...And this is my own creation...Ill make a song about this...And Ill post it here!!!

"Before...
Im an evil...
That never know about love and happiness...


I live my bored life...
Every day...
And every night...
That's all passed like it never happened...


But one day...
Something happened...


I saw you there...
Right behind me...
Maybe just 50 cm far...
You sat there...
Working your test...


When the night fell...
I cant closed my eyes...
There's just one thing in my mind...
Your face...


I tried to talk to you on the next days...
You're a kind girl...
Then there we are...
Talking like an old friend...
And forget about our test...


After that embrace...
My life has changed...
From bad to good...
From dark to light...
From black to white...


And after almost a year passed...
I presume myself...
And got ready to tell you what I feels...


But...
In the cold night...
I opened your social network profile...
And got an information that...
You have a new boyfriend...


I feel...
Painful...
Numb...
Dead...
Like killed by thousand blades...
Like fell from the highest building...
Like I never live before...
And will never live my life anymore...


But I know I couldnt give up...
I always tried...
And tried...


What's the worst that I could say...
I just wanna see you happy...
Even without me...
So I sacrifice my love...
Just for you...


And maybe you never realized...
When you're walking...
Or laughing with your friends...
There are a pair of eyes...
Staring at you from a distance...


And you know what???
Its my eyes..."

2 komentar: